Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Making the Y axis motor seats
0. before making the Y axis motor seats, I found the Y-axis moving square is too high to move a lot. so I take to pieces the machine, and attach the Y-axis moving square to bottom.
1. Cut the 6×3 inch square, and make a whole to the same whole of the X axis motor seats.
2. Attach the square on the stand of the Y-axis.
3. Attach the stepper motor to each of the seats.
4. Connect the control board and Power supply. if stepper motor's wire length is short, you can extend the wire with soldering. In my case, I extend the Y-axis stepper motor's wire 50inch and the X-axis's 20 inch.