Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Making the X axis moving part
1. Prepare 24” (600nm) Drawer Slide x4
2. Cut the quadrangle for 32x8inch size x2, 8x6inch size x2, 19x6inch sixe x2(reuse the wrong size Y-axis board), and 3x3inch x4
3. Make a whole in 19x6inch board, this whole sixe is same and parallel to the X axis motor seats. so when you make a whole, 1.4 inch diameter, you have to be consider the bottom stuff's height such as 32×8 inch and 8x6inch board, and drawer slide. In my case the bottom stuff's height is 1 inch, so I make a center of the whole in 1.3inch height, and 3 inch by widthwise.
4. stand the Y axis moving part and the board that has a whole on the 8x6inch size board using screws
5. if you finish the standing, you have to fix the bottom side of 8x6inch board to the Drawer slide using screws but, If you use just 2 screws to fix it, it will not be fixed.
5-1 so, you should use 4 screws to fix it.
6. if you finish the fixing, make it attach the 32x8inch board, when you attach it, left the 3inch space for X axis motor seats.
7. attach the 3×3 size board to the left 3inch space, and attach the X axis motor seats.