This is an old revision of the document!
DASL Robo3D Printers Via PC
- Open Solidpart file, or any CAD file that you can convert into (.STL) file.
- Select “Save as” to save the part file as (.STL) file.
- Select (.STL) type, then Save.
- Go to workdesk where you can see ROBO 3D Printer.
- Find 'Matter Control' file and run.
- This is the display you will see.
- Find 'ADD' button at the bottom left. then add the STL file that you just converted from Solidworks
- Click 'View' button.
- You are lucky if you get to see CAD model fit on the plate.
- But, Normally you are going to face this issue. The more the model gets fit on the plate, the better quality materials you get.
- Find 'Edit' button from the bottom left, then click it.
- You are going to see those menus on the top right.
- Use the correct menu to adjust the model until it fits on the plate.
- Click 'Save'
- On 'Matter Control' display, find 'Settings & Controls' button. then Click it.
- At 'Settings', go 'General' then find 'Support Material'. Support Material is to help 3D Printer create the material precisely by surrounding the original model.
- Recommendation : 10~20 support% for normal CAD design.