Connecting the Threaded Rod
1. Prepare the M10x1m Threaded Rod x4 and M10 Prong Tee Nut x4
2. Cut the Rod for 22 inch x2 using Hand Saw
3. Make a suitable size square (ex.5x5cm diameter) to connect the Tee nut, and make a 1cm diameter whole and then connect the Tee nut to the square using Hammer.
4. Attach the Square to the stand of Y axis and the Moving square of Y axis.
5. Connect the Threaded Rod, the original size is to X-axis and the cutting size is Y-axis. 5-1 before connecting, making a whole in the Y-axis moving whole and then connect the Hook for attaching the Wire.